Monday, October 02, 2006

AG192 outing

My first AG outing! keke. suppose to catch sunset.. but its really a hazy day...


i got bored and walk around a bit. started shooting this one single bared tree :p keke

This is taken with a tobacco filter over my lens, borrowed one lah ;p
oh, this one is after photoshop. like the feel :p keke
the more i look at those branches, the more they remind me of retinal vessels :D hahaha.
*faint* occupational disease liao!
ok ok, serious now.
back to our city skyline....
Night falls..... gungho me trying to shoot without tripod. hahaha.
think either out of focus or me shaking :p keke
A fun trip :D a lot of laughing doses to drive away my monday blues! yeah ;p


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the one of the branches using the tabacco filter. Very nicely done.